Monday, December 15, 2014

Weight Up, As Expected... Awesome.

I like a few things that MyFitnessPal does, but if I was to be totally honest, I only use it because some of my friends use it.  I am a fan of LoseIt as well, but I can't seem to get anyone else to cross over and try it.  Since I like knowing that other people are watching me and making sure I post stuff, I stick with MFP.  Here is one thing I really do appreciate: They give an estimate of where your weight will be if you eat the way you did that specific day, every day.  Take the screenshot I have here...
My birthday disaster, if consistent, would land me heavier than I started.  Granted, it still wouldn't be at my heaviest, but I am so f***in sick of being fat that this makes me cringe more than most could possibly understand.  I should get a day every now and then shouldn't I?  Yes, but not one as out of control as this one was.  In order to lose a lb. in one week, you have to have at least a 3500 calorie deficit. Right?  Right.  I almost ate that deficit in one day, so that puts me back almost a full week.  WTF.  I said I wouldn't get angry and I'm not.  Definitely frustrated though.  It's so fricken easy to talk yourself into reasons why it's okay to f*** up and so much harder to talk yourself out of it.  Is it ever going to be the reverse or am I always going to be struggling every single damn time?  B****ing done...

Smoking Status Report... Still smoke free... 5 Days, 20 Hours and Counting.  Do I feel better?  I think so.  I'm coughing more than before, but apparently that is because my lungs are repairing and kicking out the crap as they go.  I did run more last Friday than I have in years, so I'd say I'm improving.  That fact has helped me all weekend.  I keep thinking about how if I keep myself from smoking, running will get easier and easier.  My circulation will continue to improve and my lungs will slowly clean up.  Not to mention the other improvements that will come along with it.

And the spiral begins...

I managed to leave my gym shoes in the wrong car today which meant having to drive 45-50 minutes round trip to be able to get back to the gym.  Enter Kim who thinks way too much... Gym will be busy by then, people stare at me, guess that means no gym.  Since I'm leaving work right at 3:30 anyways, I might as well grab the groceries I need.  What is one basic thing all people know to never be when they go to the grocery store?  Especially people trying to lose weight..?  Never go to the store HUNGRY.  I had a whole plan of what I was going to get when I drove into the parking lot, but that started to change the moment I started walking into the store.  Sooooo... It's another day I can flush down the toilet.  One good thing that came out of the day is that I did get everything I need for the crock-pot soup I have planned for the week.  A healthy crock-pot soup.  There are a few things I grabbed tonight that now need to go to school with me tomorrow because if they stay in the house, I'll continue to eat them.  Go me.

Goal is to get to bed early tonight, get to school early so I can leave right at 3 and hit the gym.  Secret Santa begins on Wednesday, so I have some shopping to do tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment