Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Snacking Success... Kind of.

No snow day.  I have a feeling that the higher-ups heard a lot of complaints today.  It might have had something to do with the freezing rain, sleet, and snow that all kept rotating throughout the day.  The roads were stellar when I left school today... As in, a 20 minute drive turned into almost 50 minutes.  Tractor trailors were jackknifed on the interstate and cars were off the road all over.  Made for an entertaining and stressful afternoon, which led to the desire to snack.

First thought was to stop at the store on the way home and grab something evil.  Chips, dip, pizza, something I really shouldn't have, anything.  I didn't stop.  I went straight home, let the dog out, searched the cupboards for something I shouldn't have... I found peppers in the fridge.  And a cucumber.  So I cut the peppers and part of the cucumber up and had a snack.  Only down side... The ranch wasn't low-calorie or fat free.  I figure if that if that's my biggest worry, then I'm doing pretty well.

Weather is supposed to be entertaining tomorrow as well.  It could go one of two ways, either the Super's office holds strong and we have school or they cancel.  If they were super smart I think they'd just call for a delay since the storm warning ends at 10.  That gives them enough time to clear the roads and make sure people get to school safely.  Although the freezing rain, sleet and snow are all supposed to continue all day... Welcome to VT!

No comments:

Post a Comment