Saturday, November 22, 2014

First Meal Out

Not a diet, a life change right?  Still feels like a diet right now.  And it kinda feels like I'm trapped in my apartment when it comes to food.  Planning.  There's that obnoxious fricken word again.    If I plan meals out, I can eat out.  Winging it is not a good idea.  Unless you're going to Applebee's.  Well, that's how I swung it today when my friend and I were trying to decide on where to go to lunch.  I knew that they have a low calorie section to their menu and I knew I could find something on it that I'd like.  Even with that knowledge, I still argued with myself about whether or not I was going to eat healthy. I'm sure the woman in the stall next to me in Applebee's bathroom totally thought I was nuts.  I might not have been all out talking, but I was definitely whispering to myself.  Weirdo, yup.  Did I order a healthy meal?  Yup.  Did I also get a side salad with regular ranch dressing? Ummm, maybe... So it wasn't a 100% success, but it was better than it would have been a few weeks ago.

I recommend Applebee's Roma Pepper Steak as it was super delicious.



Okay, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment